Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Wow. God.


Passion has come and gone and with it many things in my life have changed. I could write about everything; large and small that my God taught me in the four days I spent in Atlata, GA. Instead, I want to tell you of the glorious God that I serve. Jesus Christ whom I love and the Holy Spirit who has changed my life. I guess I have always known of the greatness of God and the life changing message of Christ -- sure I've been convicted here and there, but the magnificence and power that I experienced during Passion 2011 was more than just a religion that we are expected to follow. My God is great! He is huge and He is the creator. His love for us and unendeing compassion caused Him to send His Son Jesus Christ. Just think about it. We who were still chained to sin, we who had nothing to offer, we who had absolutely no hope -- and then boom, God gave us the free opportunity to become (literally transformed) the righteousness of Jesus Christ!!! Right there is enough to make me dance and sing and laugh, just knowing that a supernatural being greater than anyone's imagination truely loves me as His child. So I guess all I can say is: Wow. God.

No comments:

Post a Comment